Monday, April 21, 2008

We have a baby!

I went to the doctor this morning and had my ultrasound and immediately saw a heartbeat!!! I was so relieved, excited, emotional, ect. I had been so nervous. I didn't hardly sleep at all last night.

The heart rate was a healthy 113 and the due date is December 14th. I guess we will be having fall birthday parties b/c December is going to kick out butts financially!

I just wanted to say how blessed I am that I have such wonderful friends and family. Thank you all so much for the prayers and good thoughts. They have meant the world to me. Thank you guys so so so much!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!! A new baby!!! A new baby!!! I'm gonna be a Nana again!! Wooo hoooo!! PRAISE THE LORD!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

:D
GraNana

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!!!

Do you think we could do a sister this time??? Ok, Ok, I know, it's a boy! Never mind!

We will take what every God blesses us with!

Congrats to you, Casey and D.T. I love you all! Love Mimi

~Crystal~ said...

Praise the Lord! Awesome news!!!!I have been thinking about you all weekend.
You know, that baby could come on Dec 13th & we would share a bday. :)

Meggan said...

There are a lot of birthdays this baby could share with someone. Chris has a birthday on December 11th and my friend Stacie's b-day is the 18th. I would say someone should start a taking bets but I'll be having a planned c-section.

Jenny said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke and Jake are very excited!!!!

Okay, they are kinda clueless, but they will love their new baby cousin so much!!!!

Steph said...

CONGRATS!!!!

(Yeah, it's a boy)

Vickie said...

AWE!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
It's a GIRL!!

Jenny said...

Write about the concert and ghost tour!!!