Monday, April 7, 2008

It's preggie Meggie time!

Yep, it's true... well, I'm 99.9999999% sure. The pregnancy test came back positive Friday night and my body is beginning to tell me something is up. I haven't gone to the doctor to confirm it yet but I figured I'd tell anyway. We are, of course, super excited. I'd pretty much given up for a little while since we were starting a new business and I thought I was going to need medicine to help but God had other plans. Honestly, I'm still kind of stunned. Since I have always been irregular, it's not uncommon for me to take a pregnancy test just in case. I didn't expect it to be positive but it was. Dylan is pretty excited too. He says it will be a boy and he's pretty adamant about that. We'll take anything! I figure I'm about 5-6 weeks along and it will be born about a week or two after DT's b-day. I'll post the due date and all of that when I get in to see the doctor.

Ok Jen, you can say something now. :)

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I heard about this the other night (D talked to M) and I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS but decided to wait till you posted it yourself!

"CONGRATULATIONS" again!!!!

Jenny said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

~Crystal~ said...

I already told you Congrats over on the good ole Myspace, but I'll say it again...CONGRATS!

Steph said...

Put me down for a "Congrats" too! Thanks for sharing!