Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oh Boy George!

I was just listening to some music and dancing with Dylan, which is something we both love to do. Anyway, the song was beginning to end so I went to start a new one. As I was walking to the computer, I was sorta dancing and passed a mirror. To my horror, I saw that I was dancing like Boy George in the "Do you really want to hurt me" video. This is why I only dance in the privacy of my house.


Speaking of the totally awesome 80's, NKOTB will be performing on The Today Show tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing how they do. I was, of course, a huge fan. I just knew, at the age of five, that I was going to marry Joey.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Well I use to love Boy George so I bet you can dance really good. Got rhythm anyhow which is more than most folks.

Meggan said...

Well Vickie, I have to say, I never imagined you would be a Boy George fan but I think its great. I used to love his songs when I was little.

Vickie said...

Yep!! I was a Boy George fan at one time. I thought he was "PURDY" in a weird sort of way and I liked the sound of his voice.

I have to GLADLY say that I am over it though. LOL