Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Update and Thank Yous

Well, here is an update on my car... it's totaled! If I'm not mistaken, the AC unit was busted up and I believe something else was messed up but I don't recall what it was. Needless to say, the damage was more than the car was worth. All for a piece of gum. The good thing is, no one was hurt. I don't even have whiplash.

******************************

I just wanted to say that God has blessed not only me, but he has been pouring out blessings all over the place these past couple of weeks. I just wanted to share that with everyone. Hopefully, I can share the full extent of his blessings very soon. It's been amazing!

******************************

I was also wondering if everyone could say a quick prayer for me around 2:30 tomorrow. I have the Health Dept. test and I'm kind of nervous. Everyone else that is taking the test, already has prior knowledge when it comes to the food service business but not I. Thank you Vickie for the encouragement. I feel better about it since you told me it wasn't that hard. Still, I could use all the help I can get.

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who reads this thing and also, to those who comment. I really do appreciate it. I hope to keep it updated better.

5 comments:

Vickie said...

I will be praying. As a matter of fact I have already started!!
You will do just great!

Jenny said...

I miss you!!!! Good luck on that test thingy!

~Crystal~ said...

Saying prayers right now! And thank the Lord you are OK btw.

Anonymous said...

You're going to ace that test, Sissy.
Dylan and I will say a prayer fro you before we go to school this morning.

Love you bunches,
Mom

Vickie said...

OK!! Now I want to know how you did on the test!