Sunday, March 9, 2008

One of these days, son.

This morning, while I was sleeping, my husband and my son were having a very interesting conversation. Casey was doing his early morning business and Dylan was in there talking to him. Their conversation went as follows:

Dylan: "I want hair right there."
Casey: "Right where, son?"
Dylan: "Right there." as he pointed to Casey's lower abdominal area.
Casey: "One of these days, son."
Dylan: "On my peter."
Casey: "Yeah, I get it son."

I couldn't help but to laugh.

As Casey is standing here telling me what they said, Dylan is in the background yelling "on my peter". Although its funny, I guess I better go and let him know this just isn't something we talk about right now.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I remember those little conversations with Keith very well!!!

Jenny said...

HAHAHAHAH

~Crystal~ said...

Hilarious!