Friday, June 27, 2008

Smokey C's!!!

Well, Smokey C's is official!!! Today we had our last inspection, which was the health inspection. Smokey C's had the highest health rating today too with a 99. Casey went and got the business license and now we can open. It will still be probably another week or so b/c we need to get all the operations organized and such. We would have loved to open before the 4th but would rather take time and get things right and provide good food and service to everyone. I can't believe everything is done. We even got our shirts in yesterday. Yay! Please pray for the boys and the business. I know they all will do great!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I can't wait to get up there and eat soem of that good ole' BBQ!! I'm droolin'!!

Jenny said...

Sweet. I want a t-shirt.