Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Few Things I Love


First off, I went to the doc's today and everything was good. I go back in 4 wks for another check up and in 6 wks we get to have our ultrasound. Yay! I was kind of hoping they'd surprise me with one today but knew that was a slim chance. By the look of things in the doc's office today, Decatur is about to have a population boom.

This is a picture of the baby bump at 15 1/2 weeks (4 months). DT jumped in at the last second.



***********
Okay, I don't really have much to blog about so I thought I'd list a few things that I love besides my family. Here goes (in no particular order):

1. I love wickles. They are bread 'n butter pickle chips that are pickled with peppers so they are spicy. I can eat those things like regular chips!

2. I love driving Casey's big old beat up pick up. It is so high up and I feel like I could ram or run over anything and not make a dent in the truck.

3. I love that they now make shirts long and stretchy so I can still wear normal clothes for the time being.

4. I love it when my neighbors are drying their clothes and I can smell their fabric softener sheets when I step outside. (I know, it's kinda weird).

5. I those pink iced animal cookies. Yum!

Ok that is enough. Those are just some of the small things that I've been enjoying lately.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

My bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump! :)
Dylan looks thrilled!

Meggan said...

Dylan is showing off his muscles but can't tell b/c they were cut off by the angle of the picture.