Monday, June 2, 2008

Cleaning tips from a 4 year old; Dr. appointment

As I was making a bowl of cheerios this morning, Dylan asks "mom, do you know what you need?"
me: "What?"
him: "You need Clorox toilet wand. It cleans better than other toilet wands. All you do is stick it in the toilet and scrub it around. You should get that."
me: "thanks."
him: "You can keep it under the counter."
me: "ok."
him: "You should get it."

I guess I better get it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had another doctor's appointment this morning. All they did was take my blood pressure, weigh me and take a urine sample. However, we did get to hear the heartbeat! It was a strong 160. The doc said everything looks great. Yay!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes. Can't wait to see that little man today.

:) Nana

Vickie said...

This cracks me up!!

Jenny said...

It's amazing what they pick up from commercials, huh?

Luke said he had fun over at your house last weekend. He said that Dylan got loud and the dogs got loud and Meggan told them to hush! :)

~Crystal~ said...

Too funny.

Also...I don't believe in the stronger heartbeat being a girl. But I do think you are having a girl. I know. I know. This family does not have girls. You make help break the curse. ;)

Meggan said...

Jen- I'm glad that Luke had fun. I was afraid he would be bored b/c it wasn't dry or sunny out.

Keith and Lindy had a girl, so its possible...not probable but possible. :)

Anonymous said...

It's a girl; it's a girl; it's a girl! Meggan's a girl! She came from a family with two brothers. I came from a family of four brothers, no sisters. Both Meg and I are second children. This is her second. It's gonna be a girl. Of course, if it's a boy, I'll be just as happy. We've got to stem this flow of testosterone! We really could use a girl!! :)Nana