Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday, Monday


Here is the latest picture of Smokey C's. It is all lit up! Hopefully, we will be open soon! Everything is starting to come together.







****************

Today, I felt the baby move for the first time. Yes, I know, it's kinda early but I know it wasn't gas. I've had enough to know the difference. Casey even felt it a little. It was around this time when I was pregnant with DT that I felt him move. I'm so excited! By the way, consignment shops are awesome places to go for maternity clothes.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yay for both the baby moving and for Smokey C's. I hope we are able to come up there when you guys open! Miss y'all!!! Dylan was such a sweet boy at Luke's party. He ordered a cheeseburger but they (of course) made him just a hamburger. I asked him if that was okay (bracing myself for screaming) and he said, "Sure, no problem." :) Love that kid!