Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Few Dylan Things...




There really isn't too much going on here, so I thought I'd put a few things down that Dylan has said today. He said two words that I haven't heard him say before and it kind of surprised me. So here goes...

Dylan: "Transform this transformer daddy. Be careful and don't break it, Transformers are fragile."

Last night, DT had an accident and wet his bed. It was actually my fault b/c I let him have a milk shake not too long before bed. This morning we were discussing which blankets were actually soiled and he said:

"This blanket is okay because it doesn't smell like urine."

I know these are common words but I just wasn't expecting them.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

He is so funny. AND SMART!

Vickie said...

They're not commonly used by a 4 year old though!! LOL

He amazes me. He will probably be a Professor someday.

Anonymous said...

That's our boy!! Genius, I tell ya!
At least that's the opinion of his Nana!