Thursday, January 10, 2008

here goes a bunch of nothing...

Okay, so this is my first post. I'm actually kinda nervous about all of this. I'm not much of a writer but I enjoy reading other blogs and thought it might be kinda fun.

Since I did this all on a whim and it is only 8:00 in the morning, I don't really have anything to write about, except for how tired I am. I'm already being bombarded with a hundred questions from Dylan so I suppose I should go and answer at least one. Maybe I'll have something more exciting on here later.

Oh, if anyone can let me know how to find different backgrounds for this thing, I would appreciate it.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay!!!!! I'm glad you are doing this!

~Crystal~ said...

YAY!!!! A new blog to read! I'm so happy you started a blog. :)

As far at backgrounds...You can change things up a bit. Go to Template, then page elements & font & colors. Blogger is much more user friendly than it used to be. If you need help e-mail me.

Anonymous said...

Hey Meg, this is your mother! I LOVE your blog. I'm glad you are getting into this part of cyberspace. I've always enjoyed Jen's blog; now I have yours to check out, too. Just be careful what you say about me. You'll have to do your "mother griping" on your Myspace page and set it to private and don't let me be your friend.

Love you, sweetie!