Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sad news....

Heath Ledger

I'm sad to read that Heath Ledger has died. I have to admit (don't laugh) that one of my absolute favorite movies is "10 Things I Hate About You" and I have been known to watch "A Knights Tale" every time it comes on tv. The fact that I found him very... pleasing to look at, didn't make it too hard to watch. Anyway, I was just kind of saddened and thought I would share.

**********
Udate: I am now totally sad (but not crying) about Heath Ledger's death. I guess it had to sink in a little. Also, does anyone else find it somewhat morbid that Fox News is streaming live video in front of his apartment?

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I thought it was disturbing about all the flashbulbs popping as the draped body was put in the van...

~Crystal~ said...

It's sad that a celeb can't be left alone even in death. I saw some clips of the paps chasing Michelle William's Mom & yelling at her, (like they do Britney Spears) as she walked down the street in NYC. The locals were yelling to the paps to leave her alone.

I'm a huge celeb junkie...I love TMZ, but at times I really guilty about it. I'm just feeding the machine.

Meggan said...

I'm a celebrity junkie too and I also feel guilty sometimes. I decided not to watch the videos that TMZ had about Heath Ledger and his family.

JWinkles said...

I am from alabama too. It was also sad last week what happened to rick burgess's son. Both events hit me kind of hard.
winkops.blogspot.com