Friday, July 25, 2008

Jake, new smoker

Happy (day late) 1st Birthday to Jake!!! Sorry I'm late. I knew it was yesterday. I wish I had a picture but I don't. Actually, I do but I don't know how to work my scanner.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, we had a new arrival... our smoker. The boys took the old one to the scrap yard and had them beat it up a little before they left to put the new one in. Needless to say, they are excited.

That's all I really have. We've been enjoying our long weekend before works starts bright and early again on Monday.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Jake says hi and thanks!

Did y'all beat up the old smoker like the workers on Office Space beat up the copier?

Meggan said...

That is exactly what Casey and Cory had planned! Instead, they had the crane operator drop and roll the the smoker a few times. They got immense pleasure out of it.