Friday, May 16, 2008

Smokey C's update...



Well, it's finally getting there. Things went really fast in the beginning but then it slowed down. It always helps when people call you back and show up when they say they will. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the front room, the handicap bathroom (rolling of the eyes) and one of the new signs. A lot of work has gone into it and I am proud to say my hubby did a lot of it. So many people have helped out and we are all so grateful. Right now, the target date is around the first week of June. Next week is going to be a big week. They should be able to start moving in equipment and getting everything ready. Keep your fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Looks good! Danny and I are coming up..........don't know when, but I' ready for some of that lip-smacking, finger-lickin' good Smokey C'c B-B-Q!! YUMMO........I'm droolin'!

OH, by the way....I see you in the handi-cap mirror!!

Jenny said...

Looks great!!!

~Crystal~ said...

It's lookin' good! I love the floors.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait guys!! It looks great!!- - - Chris