Friday, October 10, 2008

Birthdays

I went to the doctor today and everything looks great. We got to schedule my c-section... baby Deacon will be here December 9th. That is exactly one week after Dylan's birthday. I can't believe it is already that close but I'm ready, although the house isn't. Casey isn't in denial but it just hasn't hit him yet. I guess it's that way for daddies, since they aren't carrying the extra weight that happens to move at anytime of the day and occasionally gets the hiccups.

**********

Since Deacon is due so close to Dylan's birthday, I decided to throw his birthday party this weekend. I knew I'd be too tired to handle that in December and besides, we can still have it outside this time of year. We are going to have it at a beautiful park by the river. It should be fun.

Well, that's pretty much it. Hope y'all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

See ya tomorrow!

~Crystal~ said...

I'm here to say....I'm sorry I have been a horrible blogger cousin/friend. I just haven't been myself lately. Ever since I got my laptop, my computer routine has not gotten back in order. Forgive me? :)