Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I broke the family tradition...

well, my family tradition of the 2nd child being a girl. It's a boy and he is proud of it too!!! Those Culver's are going to take over the world. At least they are all good looking. ;) We are super excited, especially Dylan. He's always said he wanted a brother and that it was going to be a boy. We haven't completely decided on a name just yet but it will most likely be Deacon Reid. We like Deacon b/c it is different and Reid is a family name on my dad's side. Besides, we really can't agree on any other names.

The baby looks great. I'm 21 weeks and he is a little over a pound. Everything is moving a long perfectly. I couldn't ask for anything more.

5 comments:

Vickie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Just look at all the money you will save on clothing a boy verses a girl.

Danny and Tim are suppose to be coming up Saturday to install the gates ate Smokey C's. How about making sure Danny brings me back some of that lips smacking BBQ!! I have been drooling ever since I hate Casey's BBG at Thanksgiving and I am in great need of some NOW!!

~Crystal~ said...

Awe...A boy! Should have known it wouldn't be a girl, wishful thinking I guess. :) I love the name Deacon Reid. Dylan & Deacon...Very cute!

And send me some of that BBQ home too! Please....

Vickie said...

MY WORD!! That last part of my comment makes no stinkin' since. I meant to say ....since I ate Casey's BBQ at Thanksgiving.

My poor brain runs off track sometimes. LOL

Sorry bout that!

I never would have know if Crystal hadn't of told me.

Meggan said...

That's ok... my brain is always off and I knew what you meant. :)

Jenny said...

So glad Jake will have someone on his side to counterattack Dylan and Luke! :)