Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A few new pics

A new baby bump picture taken about 2 weeks ago. Twenty four weeks down, sixteen weeks to go. I'm ready.

I think Deacon has changed positions and is now punching or kicking my bladder. I have just about peed on myself several times in the past few days. I have seriously debated getting some Depends b/c they are some serious attacks. I believe he is using all my energy to do this as well... I've been super tired lately.




*******************************




This is our "new" '86 pop-up Jayco camper. We decided to try it our this past weekend at PM (our local water park and campgrounds). We were planning to stay through Monday but Faye ruined those plans. We still had a good time though and I'm sure there are many more ahead. The only problem was the frequent bathroom trips. I definitely got my exercise.



This is a family picture taken by a nice lady at the campgrounds. As you can see, my plans for a tan this summer did not happen.

It was so nice to actually be in a picture with my family. I'm usually the one behind the camera.




*******************************




This is just a random picture of DT that I like. It pretty sums up how he is most of the time, except he is actually sitting still.












Here is a picture of Casey and Cory in front of the new smoker. Cory did the paint job you see in the background. Nice, huh?








*****************************

Special thanks to you Jen... I went through the maternity clothes you gave me and found the most wonderful pair of plain black pants. If I could, I would live in those things. They are so comfortable. Love ya!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Ooh I know the ones you are talking about. I lived in those! :) Twice!

And I totally understand the camera thing. I'm so glad Luke enjoys taking my pic now. :)

Jenny said...

PS you look great!

Meggan said...

Dylan loves taking pictures too. I've been thinking about getting him his own kiddie digital camera b/c I'm afraid he will break one of mine.

And thanks! :)

Vickie said...

GIRL......You are GORGEOUS!!

Meggan said...

Awww... y'all are making me feel so good! It really means a lot. :)