Friday, April 10, 2009

Bedtime Prayer, Storms

Tonight, I was lying in bed with Dylan and we were saying our prayers. I always say mine first, just so he can get an idea of what to say. This is what he prayed tonight:

"Dear heavenly father, thank you for letting momma lay with me, forget us our sins and bad things are bad things. Amen."

I thought is was funny and cute, maybe because I'm his mom.

********************************

Today, we had some pretty bad storms come through. My babies were at my mom's and Casey, Cory and I were at Smokey's. We heard on the radio that there was a tornado on the ground just a few miles outside of town, headed our way. We had been kinda slow up until this point. As soon as the tornado sirens went off, we got super busy. Now, I'm usually not the kind to turn away business, but it was hailing (sp?) and the wind was a-blowin'. It was not pretty outside. I couldn't believe people were out in that mess. Of course, I guess it could be said that our food is just that good. People will brave a tornado for our food.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Bad things are bad things. I love that boy and his innocent heart. I'll bet Jesus smiled, too.

Jenny said...

Sweet.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW ! I love that babe!